From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Herb
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 10:04 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars
Subject: Re: Poly timing chain cover removal

Sorry if I gave bad info, my bad.

A few years back I got a 64 Polara that had a broken tube and went to the Dodge Dealer with the broken piece.  The parts guy told me "same tube as the LA's" as he went back in the parts room, and walked out with a new tube that fit perfectly.  Guess their was more research going on in the back round than I thought.