From: furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:03/12/2015 4:50 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: 1962to1965mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Poly oil pump pickup tube & screen

Ricky,

Since you've purchased the Milodon 30750 pan and you want a new pick-up you have another option. The Milodon 18650 pick-up is made for that pan.

Nick T.

From: "Ricky L Hall" <

Here's some logic - Since the Milodon 30750 replacement oil pan I bought fits '60-'72 except truck - the '65 Polara oil pick-up tube should certainly work......