The mount is new (poly) and bolted down tight. Alignment is good, original location. Lube it and it goes away for awhile.

Regards, Travis
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 18, 2015, at 5:10 PM, "donnerlaw1" <donnerlaw1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Travis,

  Let me make a very stupid sugggestion, one that probably has absolutely no bearing on the problem, but have you checked your transmission mount lately?

  ddonnner
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 4:12 PM
Subject: Minor problem Major annoyance

Question for the group.
Since the first day I drove my Plymouth after getting it running, I've had an annoying squeal from the front driveshaft yolk spinning inside the rear transmission seal. Before you start, yes it does it even when my wife isn't in the car.

I've pulled the shaft out many times and lubed it with moly grease, lithium, dry powder lube, machine oil, even WD40. Goes away for a couple of days and then starts again. Pulled into a car show at low speed and overheard one guy say, "It even comes with it's own sound effects". Driving me nuts. Anyone experienced this? Solutions? Thanks

Big block, 4 speed

Travis