Re: Possible Interest II (Pic)

Call and tell them we want to see the front end of that Dart, and not block the view with a model ................MO .....

-------Original Message-------

From: Herb
Date: 3/23/2015 9:05:51 AM
Subject: Possible Interest II (Pic)

Well I guess I'm going to spit in the face of danger and post one more Portion of an AD.  I guess they like the non car related 64 Dart in the field.  Kept the car changed the model.  Click Me!  Tervis tumblers must have a new AD campaign centered around the car.

A Free Dog with the purchase of every new GM Vehicle.
So you have a Friend to Walk Home With.

Just in, they recalled the Dogs!