Re: Need Mopar of the Month Vehicles

If you can believe this,but this is a barn find from 3 hours north on Montreal Canada,and was in good shape but needed a lot of work to get to this point.Still has the OEM paint,maroon interior,white head liner 4 door sedan(Canadian version 65 300).It has a 383 3 speed torqueflite cable shift (65 only) transmission, 8.75 with a sure grip and multiple gear sets I install for the purpose of driving style I intend to do.It,s 1 of 2187 ever made,known as a C28 body style and as of today I have only seen 1 other car the same from across Canada.Have seen every other 65 300 none letter car models,but very few with the complete chrome package on the doors and door beam,and Chrysler chrome moldings.This is a pleasure to drive,with the modified 383 and tranny as the original is at home in the garage safe.People see this car coming down the highway and it,s a show at 60MPH,with the husband telling the wife to get the hell out of the way,fast.So if you need more picks,email me back and I send them along,Scott Preston/mrmopartech