Re: Awesome morning view

Jason, I appreciate your enthusiasm over the bald eagle. Such a majestic bird.   In S.W. Iowa, they used to be never seen . Gradually their numbers have increased, and people are amazed when several are spotted. We have a water reservoir  close to our house , and this year their have been several standing on the ice near open water. ................................MO

FREE Animations for Your Email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!