Friday puzzlers - 4-17-2015

Hello all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad.

Thanks,
Gary H.
=====

1965 Plymouth Sport Fury ONE Owner--All Original - $11000
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/4973216467.html
["- Runs, will need work eventually"]

1965 Barracuda - $14900
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4976034189.html
["I have owned this car 6 years & have way more money into it than I care to admit."]

1965 belvedere
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/4978448837.html
["please don't call e-mail or text a thousand endless questions if you aren't serious about buying,"]

1965 Plymouth Fury 3 - $1500
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/4982227609.html
["Needs restored"]

1965 Plymouth Barracuda - Rebuilt 318 - Runs great - $5500
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/4976862395.html
["No Lookie Lous, only serious inquiries."]

1965 Plymouth Belvedere II 2dr hardtop V8 - $1850
http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/4970770691.html
["...cash only, I wont deliver the car either, no time for games at this price, wont negotiate over the phone. Leave number and will call you back, cash, no trades, not looking to make friends and talk about your dead Aunt that had one,"]

"65" Plymouth Sport Fury! A must see for U Mopar Fans! - $5000
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/4981493950.html
["I just opened the trunk today and found two original hubcaps and both skirts..."]

1965 sports fury 3 - $6900
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/4971501316.html
["Great lines on the car was designed for To run NASCAR."]

1965 plymouth valiant mechanics special price reduction - $1800
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/4971310898.html
["car is currently not drivable because it's running lean for some reason that I cannot figure out."]

65 valiant drag car - $15000
http://redding.craigslist.org/cto/4979093414.html
["This car has to many things to write about. If interested call"]

1965 plymouth valiant v200 - $1000
http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/4973498321.html
["I was putting together for my girlfriend but now need Money for her maternity leave so time to sell it"]