Re: Buying XHD Leaf Springs - NEED SUMMIT DISCOUNT CODE

Re: Buying XHD Leaf Springs - NEED SUMMIT DISCOUNT CODE

And, of course, the air shocks just transfer the weight to the shock mount points of the frame.  Which were not designed as weight bearing points.  I would (and have) used the proper springs rather than re-engineering the car.

BC