Re: Power Steering Return Hose

About the return hose--I put a later model  small hose PS pump on my 1964  large hose PS steering sector.   I could not find a hose maker that was able to adapt the ends.  I found that I could cut the hoses in two and join them back together by putting a piece of steel tubing inside the smaller hose, then a piece of hose on the other end of the tubing that the larger stock hose would just fit over that . Clamped it all together with a hose clamp and the steel tubing kept it from collapsing . Since this is low pressure, that worked great with no leaks............................MO