RE: Welcome new member - 1962 Plymouth Savoy wagon

RE: Welcome new member - 1962 Plymouth Savoy wagon

Welcome Luke,

I love wagons also, unfortunately I have not found the right 62 > 65 one yet.  I have a couple from before and after that time frame.  I think it's funny how not to long ago driving a wagon was looked down apon, now days you go to a Station Wagon/Longroof site and all the wannabe posers are on there with Vans, SUVs, Suburbans, and so on are wishin & hopin and tryin to be cool like us!!

                Herb

1954 DeSoto Firedome Estate Wagon 276 HEMI
1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale
1959 Dodge Coronet 326 Poly
1960 Chrysler Valiant V100 Wagon  170 3 speed
1961 Plymouth Sport Suburban Wagon 318 Poly
1961 Plymouth Valiant V200 Wagon  170
1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer Wagon 318 Poly
1963 Plymouth Fury 2D/HT 7.0L Gen III HEMI
1963 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst 440
1979 Dodge Aspen Sport Wagon 360
1999 Durango SLT 5.9L
2008 SRT-8 Magnum 6.1L