Re: 440 oil leak

Can you clean up the rear of the engine so that all traces of leaky oil are gone. Then run the engine and try to locate where the oil leak is starting from?

Look at the oil sending unit for splits too.

Unless the oil filer is cracked from excessive pressure the engine can handle it. But oil pressure usually drops when the oil heats up. 70- 80 at both idle and 60 MPH seems abnormal. Can you verify the pressure readings with a mechanical oil gauge?  What weight oil is in the engine?

Thanks,
Gary H.