Re: swapping tapered axles for later flanged axles

Re: swapping tapered axles for later flanged axles

This will be interesting. This has been asked many times and it appears that no, it can not be done with combination of stock parts.  Most people just go with a later complete third member swap , which is easy.  I would guess that is why there hasn't been much available thru the after market. Please keep us posted................................MO

FREE Animations for Your Email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!