Date: 5/7/2015 12:44:28 AM
Subject: Re: swapping tapered axles for later flanged axles

I've swapped complete third members myself 3 times that I can remember... but as the 63 housing is the narrowest of all b bodies, I'd like to keep it....considering that the wheels and tires barely fit as is, I don't want to start all over again with a wheel and tire choice.

I will keep you all posted.