Re: Accessories circuit breaker

Welcome, Bud, and congrats on your "new" MOPAR.   It would be interesting to know what wiring diagram you downloaded, but what I can tell you for sure is that by far the best wiring diagram you can get for your car is in the actual "Honest to God" FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL for your car.  The second best (in my opinion) are those on the mymopar.com site, and any others I have seen will most likely confuse you more than be helpful!!   These links should get you there, but you may have to register on the site.  It's well worth it anyway.
http://www.mymopar.com/downloads/1964/64BelvedereFurySavoyA.JPG

http://www.mymopar.com/downloads/1964/64BelvedereFurySavoyB.JPG

The factory service manuals on CD are truly wonderful, in my opinion, because you can print out the relevant pages and mark them up or get 'em greasy and still have clean copies on your computer.  Much easier than the old paper shop manuals.

As for the space in your fuse box labelled "accessories", dear old Ma Mopar used the same fuse box across many models and years.  It's pretty common to find that space empty.  If that box was to be used in a fully optioned car, the contacts would be in place.  Those contact pieces can be located and inserted into your fuse box to make that space functional if you want and adding the wiring to it is not tough.  Someone mentioned an accessory breaker behind the kick panel.  In my '6ragtop, that is an auto resetting breaker for the convertible top motor.  Since you have a 'vert, that's a good thing to know, but irrelevant to your present issues.

As was mentioned, "sometimes" just rotating the headlight switch knob several times will resurrect the dash lights.  A better, and longer lasting fix is to remove the switch and clean the contacts properly.  The oil pressure light and temp gauge sensor wiring go through the "bulkhead connector" on the firewall.  The connector is often a problem area in fifty year old Mopars.  Here's a link to an article that will help you.
http://www.allpar.com/history/mopar/electrical.html
I hope that helps.  Please let us know what you find...

BC