Re: Stroker getting better, but still struggling

Re: Stroker getting better, but still struggling

Thanks, Jason.  I will try that tomorrow - after getting some new plugs.  Arghh.

It is occurring right around 1,200 RPM.  Idles nice around 1,500 - 1,600 but I'm sure I can dial this beast in below that...

If you come up here I promise you will leave with a trunk full of your favorite adult beverage!!!