Re: Omaha Mopar Show

Dang Paul. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Glad you are OK.
The  Mopar show was smaller than last year but I was surprised it didn't get rained out. It was actually nice until about 2:30pm then it poured down at my house which is about 4 miles from the show. (I went home at 12:30)

George was there with his nice 64 Polara. I don't know how the judging went but maybe George will chime in.

Rich Kinsley