From: John deVries <corneliusdevries@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: Mopar Performance electronic distributor puling

Mine does the same thing and I swapped it back to the old points and it ran fine. I read somewhere that the two wires from the pickup can be swapped causing issues. I made my own harness The diagram I used does not show the orientation of the pickup wires. I have not tried swapping mine back yet due to knee surgery but I'm going to try it and let you know.

Sent from John