Re: Instrument Voltage Regulator (WAS Re: Voltage Limiter)

Re: Instrument Voltage Regulator (WAS Re: Voltage Limiter)

I placed an order  from Joe Suchy yesterday, and he told me he no longer had  the plug in limiters  that go in the back of the instrument cluster. Something happened to the source that he did have  Those were the electronic type.  He is interested in finding another source that is high quality.  Maybe someone here could help him..................................MO

FREE Animations for Your Email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!