RE: Instrument Voltage Regulator (WAS Re: Voltage Limiter)

RE: Instrument Voltage Regulator (WAS Re: Voltage Limiter)

"50 women for each guy" sounds ideal if you are single and 25.  But perhaps not that demographic. LOL There may even be some women with big hair at the Mopar show at Carlisle. Trouble is, at that Mopar event we are too busy looking at 1962 to 1965 Mopars to notice much besides the vehicles and parts for sale. :)

Gary H.