RE: Serpentine Belt system

From: Roland Osborne [mailto:roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 9:12 AM
To: '1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Cc: 'marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Serpentine Belt system

Billet Specialties… We’re now working on applying a serpentine package to our beloved POLY projects and last week on our way home from Mopars in the Park we stopped by MCR to do some dyno testing on a FAST XFI system loaded on a big block Challenger… What an eye opening experience to watch those guys tune every cylinder hit to the highest level of performance whether idle all the way to WOT 6000rpm… (Story next issue of Chrysler Power.) We’ve spent a lot of time with MuscleCar Restorations in Wisconsin over the last 25+ years… and we asked John Balow what serpentine system he prefers as he’s done it all… His immediate response was Billet Specialties… He’s had all the others and while there are challenges abounding, he won’t let his guys install anything but Billet Specialties…