Re: Insurance

I have J.C.Taylor for my 64 sport fury  426 wedge Vert. @ 37K for $275.00  had them for years

From: "'Joseph Bitterman' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 3:41:29 PM
Subject: Fw: Insurance

i have grundy and have had them for about 15 years I have my 66 fury insured for 18 k and my 60 dodge truck insured for 8500 agreed upon coverage unlimited mileage and my premium is around 240 a year I am 55 with a clean mvr and tickled  with the coverage in 2008 I had a crackhead hit me almost head on and did 8700.00 damage and grundy adjuster was at the body shop within 2 days and told the shop to fix the car and if the crackheads ins didn't cover it they would. state farm was the other company and they tried saying my car was not worth 8700.00 and the grundy adjuster told them it was a 30k car they wound up paying the bill but i was tickled to have grundy in my corner