Re: Friday puzzlers 6-19-2015

Heavens to murgatroyd, Gary!!! Acres and acres of BIG old Chryslers!!! Some true tragedies and several treasures and nearly so. Really makes me wish I had time, money and a big barn!!! I hope these find good homes or, in some cases, pieces & parts to restore others. Gotta go now and have a good cry:'( :'( :'( ......

BC