Re: 1964 Sport Fury - Father-Son Project - Engine Starts after 25 Years

Re: 1964 Sport Fury - Father-Son Project - Engine Starts after 25 Years

Breezerhead, thank you for your post. There are several  list members that take the time to try and help with questions . Many times they don't know if their efforts are  helpful , or even acknowledged.  So your appreciation is well received
   I haven't gone thru your list yet, but looks like you're doing very well  on your project....................................MO