Friday puzzlers 7-3-15

Happy Friday all,

I thought I'd see what other 1965 Chryslers are around, since the Mopar of the Month this month is a 1965 Chrysler. Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad or {my comments}.

Thanks and Happy 4th Of July to our U.S.A. members,
Gary H.

Classic Mopar 1965 Chrysler - REDUCED
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/cto/5064668092.html
["1965 Chrysler Newport 4 door hardtop"] {ht? no price}

65' Chrysler 300 2 door - $5500
http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/cto/5053635632.html
["Good engine, at this time it will not run...."]

1965 Chrysler 300 - $3500
http://sierravista.craigslist.org/cto/5076257583.html
["was running but has not been turned on since 1996. i have no time for the car so its needs to go just want to get what i paid for it back."]

1965 Chrysler 300 2-door hardtop - $3000
http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/5057806027.html
["Driven in garage 20 years ago....Engine stuck."]

1965 Chrysler newport - $2900
http://duluth.craigslist.org/cto/5067009282.html
["Heavy duty brakes with corvette master cyl and booster....This was my daily driver for years (summer only) has been parked for quite a few years now.  I hope someone can find a home for this whale."]

Classic 1965 Chrysler 300 - $4000
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5031435413.html
["...ran fine but parked for years."]

Chrysler 300 - $3700
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5046473636.html
["It turns on."]

1965 Chrysler 300 (price reduced to 9,250)
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/bar/5033864658.html
["383cu big block-A833 four speed stick with over drive.... the last week on CL then im going to drive it myself im tired of tire kickers and low ballers...."]

65 New Yorker - $2000
http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/5072587150.html
["Engine hasn't been started for a couple years. Transmission needs seals"]

1965 Chrysler Newport {'vert} - $5000
http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/5047269596.html
["This car is worth more than what is advertise for"]

1965 Chrysler 300L convertible 1 of 400 - asking $6500
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5101137594.html
["im selling a rare 1965 Chrysler 300L convertible that my dad left when he died. It was his project."]

LEAD:

1965 Chrysler Newport Town Sedan - $5900
http://hiltonhead.craigslist.org/cto/5082552591.html

Imperials

1965 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron- REDUCED -TODAY ONLY - $5800
http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/5068970447.html
{ad was posted 6-11-15}

1965 Chrysler Imperial for part out/whole/trade
http://moseslake.craigslist.org/bar/5055809188.html
["Could be put back together for a driver, used for parts or ratrod project."]

65 Chrysler Imperial (LIMITED TIME PRICE REDUCTION) - $5000
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/5058427499.html
["If your wanting it to try to flip this car is not for you unless you do your own work."]