Re: Update on my car and a Questions

Eric
Sounds like a great project and you have a lot of work to do.
The only item I have real experience is with the Por – 15.
It works great, just wear gloves and don't get anything on yourself. I would top coat with their own product like the Black topcoat. I would not recommend any rattle can paint, because it tends to flake off the hard surface, make sure you scuff the poor with Scotch-Brite before you topcoat

Mark Evans