Re: 1963 Sport Fury A/C Vent Questions

Travis,

I am working on installing a Vintage Air Gen-II unit.  I am not far enough along to post details here yet but as of now I think I can get it done.  I don't know if your firewall is the same as mine but it is a real problem mounting a unit level and plumb.

If you want more details contact me directly.

Take Care
Dennis