Date: 7/16/2015 11:20:19 PM
Subject: Re: Strut bar bushing question

OK great, thanks very much Herb.  I got spooked for a moment as the upper and lower ball joints I bought were for a New Yorker, but the company is sending me the right parts for my car.  I did read about the install but your description makes it much clearer.  I think I will do as you do and stick with the one piece ones in the kit I bought and not the washers and two piece.  Thanks again

Eric