RE: Poly Stroker Update

That made me laugh!  Yep-you’re gonna get it now!

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 10:24 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Poly Stroker Update

Do poly motors have any oiling problems, seems like I have heard that before, just wondering to, why wouldn't a guy just put in a 440 in these cars,inexpense,lots of speed parts,fun,you can put a pushbutton behind them, guess I don't get the poly world..(I know I am going to get it now).Russell the tyrfryer