Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 12 updates in 3

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 12 updates in 3 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Ken's Plymouth (was Re: Poly Stroker Update)
B M <polara1964@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 05 08:10AM

That are awsome numbers, getting greedy now 😀😁

Verzonden vanuit Outlook<http://taps.io/outlookmobile>

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 1:59 PM -0700, "Roland Osborne" ...more
B M <polara1964@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 05 10:08AM

Now I see 360 pistons with 1.612 and 1.576 comp distance, wich would be the right one?

Thanks.

Verzonden vanuit Outlook<http://taps.io/outlookmobile>

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 1:11 AM ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 05 06:26AM -0500

Depends on which crank you go with…If you stay with the original Poly stroke then the 1.612… If the 360 crank also the 1.6…but with a 4” crank use the 1.5

...more
B M <polara1964@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 05 11:55AM

Okee, thanks👍

Verzonden vanuit Outlook<http://taps.io/outlookmobile>

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 4:26 AM -0700, "Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> ...more
Stan Kafouse <skafouse@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 05 01:06PM

Ive been following this thread and am confused. How do you use a stroker 4 inch crank with a  poly/360 rod and a 360 piston. 6.135+1.576+ 2.00=9.711..     Problem is the block is only 9.600.. ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 05 11:00AM -0500

Thanks Ken… I’m at the Mopar Nats and don’t have all my engineering charts and drawings with me but you’re exactly right on cutting .125 off the top of the pistons for the 4” crank app… We ...more
B M <polara1964@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 05 05:27PM

And can you use the LA style headgasket?

Verzonden vanuit Outlook<http://taps.io/outlookmobile>

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 9:00 AM -0700, "Roland Osborne" ...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 05 01:48PM -0400

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST USE A POLY GASKET WELL I GUESS YOU COULD DO ANYTHING YOU WANTED BUTTTT……………………………. I would just order a set of poly head head gaskets.
jason
...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 05 01:08PM -0500

Yess to Jason’s point but don’t get the tin ones… get the composite…

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jason Rhoades ...more
Back to top
better fuel mileage
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 05 01:17PM

Really don’t check fuel mileage on my old cars, nor worry too much about it on my “modern” cars. It certainly has to be better with the new rebuild, Poly manifold and Edelbrock 1406. ...more
ricowh@xxxxxxxxxxx: Aug 05 12:19PM -0500

AA 4 bblith small primaries and large s2condaries can give great pe