Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 6 updates in 4 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 6 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Welcome new member - 1965 Plymouth Satellite
<earls67@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 12 07:30PM -0400

Yep, already got some great info for the body panels.

Here are pics of the exterior, interior and engine bay.

Earl
...more
Back to top
65 rear brakes
gto64gto <gto64gto@xxxxxxxx>: Aug 12 03:41PM -0700

Does anyone make kits (rear backing plates and hardware) to convert rear
drum brakes to 11 X 2 1/2 ? I can get the drums but I don't know to find
the the other parts. Thanks.
...more
Back to top
11" x 3" brake backing plates?
usaafb17g@xxxxxx: Aug 11 11:39PM -0400

John, I made my 64 Savoy into a Police Car, could you tell me if your speedometer has CERTIFIED printed on it? If so how and were is it printed. I know some of the Dash instruments repo guys do ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 12 08:31AM -0500

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=203230&cc=1417553 is a photo of the common ball joint.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=203231&cc=1417553 is a photo of the version ...more
Back to top
body panels for 65 Satellite
<earls67@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 11 09:18PM -0400

Thanks,

I just checked them out and they seem correct.

Earl
...more
Michael LeFevre <493mike@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 12 06:58AM -0400

New. Look at Kramer's web site.