Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 5 updates in 3 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 5 updates in 3 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
1964 Dodge Polara
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Aug 17 12:39AM

Went to a Mopar car show today in CT. and had a restored 1959 Chev. Oregon Police car parked next to me. The owner said he had a Dodge for sale at home.
  ...more
David <torquechap@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 16 07:51PM -0500

Sweet looking car. But no engine pics?

David

...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Aug 17 12:58AM

The owner said he had started a Max Wedge engine using a 413 block but the project stopped. The car is driven to car shows with it's original 318 Poly.
Nick T.

----- Original Message ...more
Back to top
11" x 3" brake backing plates?
John Althaus <64hemijohn@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 16 07:33PM -0500

Mark, here is a shot of my gauge. I remember why I don't use it when I
found the needle missing.. [image: Displaying IMG_1015.JPG]

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 10:39 PM, usaafb17g via The 1962 to ...more
Back to top
Fw: wiring for my 62 dart
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 16 10:46PM

I am posting this question for Russ. Reply to the mail list please.

Thanks,
Gary H.

...more
Back to top