Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 33 updates in 10

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 33 updates in 10 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Mopar Max at Cedar Falls
Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 27 09:13PM -0500

Had a great time at the drags and show. Spent some time with Mike Creglow,
and enjoyed the racing and great weather. Mike went to the semi's with his
65. I think I saw a best time of 9.888 for ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 10:50AM -0500

Nice photos and lots of great Mopars. Thanks!

Gary H.

...more
mcreglow <mcreglow@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 08:07PM -0500

doug,

thank you for posting the pictures of the race and car show. there were a lot of nice cars this year.
good weather, good racing, car running strong, seeing friends…….who could ask ...more
Back to top
Windows 10
"zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx" <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 02:03PM -0500

W10 is better than W8. The game windows is playing with it's free upgrade
is previous versions of windows can be moved to another computer from a dead
one if you build a new one or rebuild your old ...more
mkmajor@xxxxxxxxxxx: Sep 28 02:51PM -0500

Unfortunately Windows 10 is "free" for 365 days only".

The decision has not been announced what the cost will be after that. Probably be a monthly or yearly charge from then on. That is supposed to ...more
ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx: Sep 28 04:24PM -0400

Worse than Windows 8????? I still have VISTA to keep track of the Mopar
lists I belong to, and will continue to limp along with it, as I am afraid of
losing everything I have accumulated over ...more
Bill Watson <chrycoman@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 05:20PM -0700

I'm another one with Vista on my tabletop computer (although it is a
verical unit on the floor). Also have XP on my notebook as well as my now
dead back up computer, and Windows 7 on my laptop.
...more
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 05:47PM -0700

Support ends for Windows Vista April 11, 2017
Support ends for Windows 7 January 14, 2020

If anyone has data on a computer that is not backed up to an external drive
your data will probably be ...more
Back to top
Brakes Upgrade
ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx: Sep 28 06:58AM -0400

I tried to bleed my brakes on my 64 Fury convertible on Friday, but only
got a good fluid flow from the RR and LF lines. Little dribs from LR and
nothing from RF. Brakes a rock solid, but ...more
"Dan McCormack" <mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 10:09AM -0400

Larry yes, assuming you don’t have power brakes get a 67-69 MC for a B body with 4 wheel non power drum brakes. Don’t forget to change the brake hoses, they can sometimes collapse internally. ...more
Gary Wilson <gwwilson70@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 08:15AM -0700

Most likely brake hoses. The get old and rot inside and don't let fluid
flow. Course wheels cylinders get bad with age and do same. Replacing
everything like you are talking about it the best ...more
"knud erik bergstein holm" <kebh@xxxxx>: Sep 28 07:24PM +0200

Hi,

Is there some one, who can point me in the right direction. I need
documentation on

1950
<http://www.curbsideclassic.com/blog/1950-chrysler-crown-imperial-four-wheel ...more
Bill Watson <chrycoman@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 01:16PM -0700

Yes, the Ausco-Lambert disc brakes were available on 1950-56 Crown
Imperials. They were the only disc brakes Chrysler offered prior to
1965.

The disc brakes on your 1960 Plymouth are not factory ...more
Back to top
Welcome new member - 1965 Satellite
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 02:35PM

Welcome to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse to Lawrance. Below is his introduction.

Glad you found the 62-65 site and the Mail List! You'll have lots of helpful advice getting your '65 ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 02:55PM -0500

Welcome to the site. Yep there are plenty of resources at hand here.
Enjoy:-)
...more
Back to top
63 Power Wagon
Gary Futrell <gary.futrell@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 10:30AM -0500

Got my 63 Power Wagon back from paint shop prison this weekend. A few
adjustments and it should be ready to go. Poly runs like a champ. The poly
appears to be painted silver. Anyone know the proper ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 11:00AM -0500

Nice looking truck Gary!

The truck flathead 6 was painted silver so that's what someone maybe did to that V-8.
Check out the "Painting the poly 318 engine" section on ...more
Travis Rice <travis987654321@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 05:26PM

Very nice Gary, Saw one at Mecum in California a couple of years ago and have been looking for one ever since.  Travis

On Monday, September 28, 2015 11:00 AM, ...more
Cisco <skafouse@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 28 01:19PM -0500

Travis what kind of truck would you like.