lol

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Robert Faunce <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October ...more
victor spikes <vicsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 04 10:48PM

i like the ones that ask a high price but then say no title lol

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 04 05:58PM -0500

Ooh boy I gotta get in line quick. I bet it sells as fast as my house did
:-)
...more
Back to top
BB 727
"Ollie" <satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 04 07:22AM -0500

I just had a 727 rebuilt for $500, all stock and the converter rebuilt, again all stock for $95.
Ollie