Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 43 updates in 12

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 43 updates in 12 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
sorry
PallCon Services <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 07 04:42PM -0400

Hi Jack
Hope you are well and enjoying your Mopars. It has been quite some time since we met.
I am still finishing my 62 plymouth and looking for a 65 belvedere 2 door sedan to make an altered wheel ...more
jack cheek <jcheek123456@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 07 08:57PM -0400

hi
what have you been doing.working on old cars.its a life long love.it will
never end till we are pushing daisyes up---the way I like it.
good to here from you.
there is a 65 in the detorit-metro ...more
Back to top
Dumbest question ever
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Oct 07 01:29PM -0700

The front turn signal lenses on my '64 Fury - the ones in the front bumper - does the round part (covers the bulb socket within the overall rectangle lens) go toward the outsides of the car, ...more
mcreglow <mcreglow@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 07 07:14PM -0500

jim,

you are correct about the turn signal placement. as far as the dumbest question ever — i’ll let you decide ;-)

attached is a pic from my ’64 fury.

mike

...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 07 07:24PM -0500

Do you mean the round area shown here:

http://greatlakesmopar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/!B+hhR+QCGk~$%28KGrHqEOKpwEy+jC0Lj+BM+7d+!c%29!~~_12%5B1%5D.jpg

Thanks,
Gary H.

...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Oct 07 05:32PM -0700

Thanks Mike and LOL. They say the 2st step to recovery is admitting the problem!
...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Oct 07 05:35PM -0700

Yes that's it Gary. Thank you.
...more
Back to top
1964 dodge 880 start problems
"jhanlon1903 ." <jhanlon1903@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 06 09:49PM -0400

hit the starter with a hammer then try, maybe try another starter if
available.

...more
zachross07@xxxxxxxxx: Oct 07 04:09PM -0700

How do I bypass the amp gauge?

Sent from my iPhone

...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 07 07:01PM -0500

One way:

Go to
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/techstuff.html
and click on the "Convert a Mopar AMP gauge system to a VOLT system" link.

Thanks,
Gary H.

> -------Original ...more
Back to top
1962 Dart for sale (Seattle)
"Drüe Bloch" <andrewmbloch@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 07 04:46PM -0700

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3TbMKKsm-u4/VhWuqr-J1bI/AAAAAAAAAVo/4M4qG1ug_Qk/s1600/grill.JPG>
Beautifully restored base model Dart. All new drive train includes mildly
built 440 (dyno'd ...more
Back to top
63 B body BB oil pan & pickup
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 07 09:22AM -0700

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-eqXQeL4K6H0/VhVGIKNuqFI/AAAAAAAABl4/k8GrKMXISJE/s1600/01.jpg>
...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 07 12:02PM -0500

Not to be commercial here but last time we tried to find a pan for the ’65 and older k-members, no one had any despite how many of those cars were made… Milodon has a 7 quart replacement pan which ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 07 12:15PM -0500

Correction-18330 pickup