Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 17 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 17 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
63 B body BB oil pan & pickup
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 17 07:21PM -0700

part # 5007807 from Mancini , Also a deep sump pan from Milodon, part
31010 pan-18333 pickup that I was told would work. Both rested on steering
arm. I would send back but the shipping is half ...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Oct 18 03:08AM

Chris,

My '63 Sport Fury uses the oil pan with the number 971 stamped at the bottom, I don't know it's part number. There was no clearance issues with the stock suspension. I take it that you ...more
Bill Parker <hemirr@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 17 11:24PM -0400

I've had big block '62-'65 Bs that would only allow for the original oil pan with factory mounts and suspension. When I bought my max wedge car from Roland (with a 383 in it) it had a 187 pan but ...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Oct 17 11:37PM -0400

do you have a chrysler dealer there?

In a message dated 10/17/2015 9:21:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,