Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 8

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 8 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Love this site for the 60's Mopars
Chuck Merken <chuckmerken14@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 12 11:25AM -0800

Here is our 63 Dodge 330 running a 392 Blown Hemi with a 5 speed Tremec
...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 12 02:33PM -0500

OOOOO MAN I JUST HURT MYSELF!!!! THANKS A LOT. Actually ive had dreams of doing a similar project I am wanting to do a 354 in a 65 fury with the 3 pedal setup. I have darn near all the parts ...more
Enzo Cremasco <csmopars@xxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 12 11:47PM

awesome looking ride ChuckOf course i ma partial to '63's