Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 16 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 16 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
62 Plymouth Fender Tag Decode Help needed
"Mark Evans" <hmsevans@xxxxxxx>: Nov 17 11:32AM -0500

Can somebody decode the 62 Plymouth Fender Tag for me, What motor, option,
etc.
Thanks

cid:image001.jpg@01D120C9.9403B000

62 ply
...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Nov 17 12:08PM -0500

no

In a message dated 11/17/2015 10:32:38 A.M. Central Standard Time,