Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 22 updates in 7

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 22 updates in 7 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
413 Max Wedge
Chuck Merken <chuckmerken14@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 18 08:40AM -0800

Looking for a real 413 Max Wedge short block,
...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Nov 18 11:49AM -0500

only difference in blocks is the notch ground in for valve clearance, any
industrial will be same block

In a message dated 11/18/2015 10:41:01 A.M. Central Standard Time, ...more
Cisco <skafouse@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 18 11:55AM -0500

Contact Jerry stien in new jersey