Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 21 12:39PM -0800

My 62 Newport with a 361 did not have that fan well in it.

Eric

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 11:32 AM, hmsevans via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail
...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Dec 21 09:38PM

Interesting information, some good fun trivia next season, thanks.

Nick T.

----- Original Message -----

From: "hmsevans via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" ...more
Back to top
Cast Iron Heads for 426 street wedge
tothperformance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Dec 20 08:18PM -0500

I do a ton of stock steel big block heads and I can tell you for a fact the 516 heads art the worst flowing head I have had on my bench for the big block Mopars.

----- Original Message ----- ...more
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 20 06:14PM -0800

That may be true with the smaller exhaust valves. Kind of depends on how
much flow he wants or needs. The 516 were stock with the 426 wedge and
they ran real well at that time. ...more
"mrrodder@xxxxxxxxx" <mrrodder@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 21 06:34AM -0800

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 5:44:08 PM UTC-6, MO wrote:
> will turn your engine into a low compression

> So by that logic the '69, '70, and '71 Super ...more
Back to top