Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 4

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Been Trying to get in touch with Joe Suchy for Parts,no answer
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Dec 22 04:15PM -0500

I have been trying to get in touch with Joe Suchy to order a bunch of floor panels etc.for 2 weeks
His Phone 770-964-4441 is either busy or no answer.
Anybody know if he's on vacation?
Mark
...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 22 03:17PM -0600

Try. dinahandjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
On Dec 22, 2015 3:15 PM, "hmsevans via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List
...more
62to65mopar <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 22 02:14PM -0800

Yes, I heard he was out of town for a while. If he got back already, then
there is Christmas. Keep trying and send an email too. The General "One
Stop" Vendors section on ...more
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 22 03:06PM -0800

I sent him an e-mail Friday, and got one back from him Monday. He is
sending me a replacement for a defective weathersrtip...............MO

...more
Back to top
Cast Iron Heads for 426 street wedge
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 21 10:36PM -0800

You must think I'm a real idiot-- I suggest you read the posts a little
more in depth...............MO

...more
Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 22 07:44AM -0600

Whoa!
Settle down guys.You'd think you were talking politics.
This isn't fun.

Jimmy

...more
John Knox <cj6cj8@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 22 07:48AM -0600

Or oil.

Have a happy holiday, gentlemen!
...more
carverex@xxxxxxx: Dec 22 06:30AM -0800

Hi Butch

All of this talk got me doing some research on the general subject of big
block Mopar heads. I found this article by Steve Dulcich very informative.
...more
Butch Edison <waedison21@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 22 02:53PM

Lyle, thanks for the very informative article. It's very useful to me. Once
I've read this a few times I may be better able to choose a path forward.
Butch

...more
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 22 02:51PM -0800

I try to be polite, but I will not be "talked down to" ,,, one of the many
things I like about this site is that we treat each others opinions with
respect...............enough said ...more
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 22 03:03PM -0800

Very good article...I wish they would have includee the 516 heads, even
tho the stock ones had their draw-backs , But they were used in the 426
and 383 HP wedge heads......................MO ...more
Back to top
Welcome new member - 1964 Dodge 330
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 22 10:28PM

Welcome to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List to Richard!

His introduction is below.

Thanks,
Gary H.

Hello. I own a 1964 Dodge 330 4 door that I bought for $1 about 11 or ...more
Back to top
Radiator Fan well Photo
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 21 10:39PM -0800

I don't recall ever having seen one like that--even in pictures. --Thanks
for the teaching ! ..........................MO