Welcome Gary! You've come to the right place.
Dave '64 Belvedere

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Gary H.<62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Welcome new ...more
Back to top
Christmas Update!!
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 24 01:06PM -0600

I’ve loved the tenacity of Mopar people for almost 45 years now… This guy has had ALMOST as much heartburn as Bill M… the difference is that Roel here is in South Africa!!! He didn’t test ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 24 01:09PM -0600

Sorry-forgot his private email Roelbest <roelbest@xxxxxxx>

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roland Osborne
Sent: Thursday, ...more
Back to top
426 street wedge oil pan, where to get one?
Butch <waedison@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 23 11:26PM -0800

Thanks to all for some sound advice as I move down the path to building a
1964 426 street wedge. I was fortunate enough to have an old time factory
racer and engine builder, Dave Wren, stop by my ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 24 08:56AM -0600

The 426 Max Wedge oil pan is unique but I thought the 426 street wedge oil pan was the same as any normal production '62-'65 B-body oil pan. What makes a 426 street wedge oil pan special?

Thanks, ...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Dec 24 12:57PM -0500

all B and RB pans will fit your block, you need a pan to fit the K member

In a message dated 12/24/2015 8:56:39 A.M. Central Standard Time,