Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 5 updates in 2 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 5 updates in 2 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
426 street wedge oil pan, where to get one?
Gary Wilson <gwwilson70@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 03 09:03AM -0800

Do not forget the oil pick up has to match the pan.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 9:57 AM, Dodger7998 via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail

--
Gwwilson
...more

Thanks. I will just have to play that by ear I guess. I am going to figure
that the oil pickup should sit very low in the pan.

...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Jan 03 07:35PM -0500

yes, pick up will be approx. 1/2 inch off of bottom of pan

In a message dated 1/3/2016 11:35:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,