Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 31 updates in 8

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 31 updates in 8 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Enquiry Matt Keller
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 06 05:55PM -0600

Matt-I'm plugging you in with the 62-65 group because they are most helpful... They will direct you to the aka Poly group as will furyus63... Very knowledgeable and honest folks and know much more ...more
Back to top
Dusty old cars?
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 06 11:58AM -0600

Anyone familiar with the dealer "Dusty Old Cars" in AZ? I like their name and how they detail the cars for sale.
For example, the number of photos on this 1962 Plymouth wagon. ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 06 06:18PM

Think it says NH........... AZ would be better though rust wise.......... Crazy detail picks for sure - nice wagon but then I am partial...........

Caught the end of an episode of GasMonkey ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 06 09:29PM

Guess they didn’t keep the convertible long:
...more
Back to top
Pushbutton Question
Dave Casey <dcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 05 07:39PM -0600

I know I've seen this asked and answered in the past, but I can't seem
to dig it up. So....

What happens if you're driving down the road and you accidentally knock
the park lever? Does the pawl ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 05 07:44PM -0600

IMO it's strictly a mechanical hook up. It'd likely bust the tab off the
sprag. I doubt there's anything to prevent it from happening!?
...more
Doug <dougdaniel50@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 06 02:23AM

i have had the pawl break in half and break the housing it was from just putting the car in park before it came to a stop ,,never going down the road ,

From: Dave Casey ...more
tothperformance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Jan 05 11:06PM -0500

It will go into park when moving makes aloud buzzing noise when the pawl is skipping past the dogs then a bang when it locks in.