Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 15 updates in 5

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 15 updates in 5 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Welcome new member - 1962 Chrysler New Yorker
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 12 02:46PM

Welcome to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse to Jimmy!

Below is his introduction.

Thanks,
Gary H.

=============

Hello everyone, I just purchased a 1962 New Yorker 4 door Hardtop, ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 12 12:03PM -0600

That sounds like a great ride! A 4dr hardtop is really good because the
kids today can't relate to a four door without the post. I think that would
be my favorite 4 door style. Welcome.
...more
<earls67@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 12 04:52PM -0500

Thought somebody might be interested in this. I just stumbled upon it.

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/pts/5346640095.html

Earl
...more
Back to top
Vintage Air A/C in 63 SF Completed !!
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 11 09:28PM -0800

I have completed the installation of a Vintage Air Super Gen II unit in my
63 Sport Fury. I chose the Vintage Air unit because I wanted all
electronic controls, no cables or vacuum. ...more
Michael LeFevre <493mike@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 12 05:20AM -0500

Very nice looking work Dennis. Nothing wrong with wood construction, early
cars were half wood!
Mike LeFevre

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 12:28 AM, dennis.1963ply <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>