Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 18 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 18 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Suspension Removal Questions
Nico Over <nover2@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 18 03:31PM -0600

All. my disc brake conversion on the 65 Ply Bel II vert has become a complete suspension rebuild. Have gotten every thing out except for the idler arm. Tried every puller I have but to no avail as the ...more
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 18 09:36PM

Try to drown it in WD40 or the other product,can't recall its name. Let it sit for a day. Are you trying to seperate it from the drag link or the K member?

George
...more
Bill Parker <hemirr@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 18 04:42PM -0500

Sawzall?...if the blade can slip in between the arm and the frame hopefully
a bi-metal blade will cut that hard bolt. Or, cutoff wheel? I might try
that with a 4.5 inch grinder with the guard ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 18 09:45PM

Do you mean the pitman arm? It just takes a simple inexpensive puller.........

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/oes-27016?seid=srese1&gclid=CI7wlIKqtMoCFUeUfgod21YPhg

...more
Nico Over <nover2@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 18 04:29PM -0600

trying to get it out of the K member for replacement. Thanks Nico