sounds awesome!...PIC'S? Vito

From: Gary H. <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 9:05 ...more
Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 26 05:31PM -0600

Welcome Richard.

Kind of partial to 63 Sport Fury's myself. Have had a few, and tried hard
to buy one just like yours but never got the job done. It rotted away in
the back of a grove for years ...more
Back to top
!962 Plymouth Sports Fury 2 Dr Ht Parts car For Sale
"Mark Evans" <hmsevans@xxxxxxx>: Feb 26 02:37PM -0500

I just finished disassembling the 1962 Plymouth Sports Fury 2 Dr Ht with a
361.
I have no need for the entire Body since I am restoring a Conv.
I am listing to our Group first before I put it on ...more
Russel Finch <russel.j.finch@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 26 02:55PM -0800

I'd be interested in the radiator if it is the correct one ....can you post a pic of the top ta Know?
...more
Back to top
Wiper blades refills
Bob Faunce <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 26 04:17PM -0500

We have gone through lengthy discussions on this topic in the past. If you have original equipment wipers they require stainless steel trimmed refills. There are several eBay sellers that have NOS ...more
Back to top
Friday puzzlers 2-26-2016
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 26 07:24AM -0600

Happy Friday all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad; my ...more
Back to top
Which Electric fuel pump do l need?
BCBOUND <bcbound1@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 25 11:23PM -0800

I am replacing my stock AC compressor with a low mount Sanden compressor that requires replacing the stock fuel pump with an electric pump. I am using a new Edelbrock 4 bbl carb and want to know what ...more
Back to top