-----Original Message-----
From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ...more
Bill Parker <hemirr@xxxxxxxxx>: Mar 04 07:26PM -0500

What we can see makes it look like a nice one, but would have to find the
just-right buyer for 38,500 I think.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indianas

...more
Back to top
Looked like Mud
"jhanlon1903 ." <jhanlon1903@xxxxxxxxx>: Mar 04 05:41PM -0500

if your rad is clean you can bypass it. itook a length of clear hose i
bought from home cheepo and ran it from water pump to therm housing with
thermostat removed after adding flush chem.

...more
Back to top
Under carpet sound and heat barrier ??
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Mar 04 06:32AM -0800

I'm going to be pulling the seats to do some work in my 1963 Sport Fury.
When I installed the carpet many years ago I did not install a carpet pad.

I'm ready to spend the time and money to ...more
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Mar 04 07:02AM -0800

Aloha Dennis,
I used DynaMat. In my 63 Spt.Fury Vert. It works well , if you don't mind
the cost. I did the whole car from firewall to trunk. The hardest part were
the doors with the power ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Mar 04 10:21AM -0600

MuscleCar Restorations uses DynaMat exclusively…