Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 4 updates in 3 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 4 updates in 3 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
1964 Dodge Dart Data plate
rtknight <rtknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 03 04:53PM -0700

Can anyone tell me how to read the data plate (not the VIN) that is on a
1964 Dart GT? I'm interested in the numbers immediately below the alphabet
line.
I have deciphered the bottom numbers - ...more
Back to top
April 2016 "Mopar of the Month"
Charlie Quarters <charlieq265@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 03 05:58PM -0400

Your car turned out fantastic, Good Job. The steering wheel looks mighty
nice too HA! HA! HA!
Charlie Q.

...more
Back to top
Electrical Gremlin
"Paul L. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-le" <pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 02 07:52PM -0700

Sorry, away from the computer all day today. My alternator is a two wire.

Paul L.

Sorry, away from the computer all day today. My alternator is a two wire.

Paul L.

On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 1:49:51 PM UTC-5, Paul L.