jwm1969@xxxxxxx

From: Douglas Sutherland <pluckedchickens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ...more
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 24 12:11PM -0700

Not a recommendation but I bought one on eBay almost two years ago for my
64 Belvedere.

I am in Yuma and the car is parked outside. The biggest problem here is
not rain or snow but sun damage. ...more
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 24 12:19PM -0700

This is my second try at this reply, I think I had a back link in the
first one:

12:11 PM (4 minutes ago)
Not a recommendation but I bought one on eBay almost two years ago for my ...more
carverex@xxxxxxx: Apr 24 01:52PM -0700

Hi Doug

I bought a cover from Classic Industries ( # MT4106A) for just the purposes
you listed. The cover is very generously cut and covers the entire car. It
was a reasonable price, ($79.99) ...more
Back to top
Looking for a part
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 24 04:52PM

Orr,would you please PM me? Your email address isn't going throuh. Thanks.

George