Re: BB Oil pans

There is a Pioneer catalog online. It has illustrations of the oil pans but, unfortunately, no measurements. (Duh!) You can call and get the measurements I assume.

For example, the "Chrysler" section lists:

1962-66 V86.3L 501172
1962-66 V86.3L  Black 501173
1959-65 V86.8L 501172
1959-65 V86.8L  Black 501173
1963  V87.0L  7"Extra DeepPan  501167
1963  V87.0L 501172
1963  V87.0L  Black 501173
1966-71 V87.2L  7" Extra Deep Pan 501167
1966-71 V87.2L 501172
1966-71 V87.2L  Black 501173

http://www.pioneerautoinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/OP-2011.pdf

Thanks,